I am Seeking Guest Bloggers for Business Topics
My blog revolves around business, so if you have a related business website and want to guest blog, please contact me.
Here are my Guest Blogging Requirements
- Title – should be as creative as possible.
- Language – American English, informal and free flowing. High standard of grammar required. I will not accept articles that sound like a 7th grader wrote it, but I don’t want stuffy either. The articles should be written in a down to earth tone. 500-600 words for each post. If the post is 500+ words you get one backlink, if it’s 600+ words, you will get two.
- Content – 100% original with an informative and educational tone. Your article shouldn’t be a sales pitch, it should be educational, and teach the audience about your area of expertise. Aim content towards readers rather than just search engines. Keyword stuffed content will be rejected. Depending on how long the article is, your keywords should only be mentioned 4-10 times which I believe is around 1%+. I don’t have a problem with you using 2 different keyword phrases, so long as they aren’t so close to one another, that they sound almost similar and then it makes the article sound over stuffed.Content must be relevant to our blog and I generally like educational material, the latest news with your follow-up impressions, how tos, or the top tips of the subject.
- Links – all outbound links must be relevant to the content but not in a way that promotes the link itself. No more than 2 links per post. These should be below the fold. Links should be of the same domain and not be in bold, italic, H1 – H6 etc.
- Authority Link – you should insert one authority link in your article that showcases where you found factual data for your article.
- Images – Each post should have 2 images. All images must be of a small size, be relevant to the article, be royalty free, clear and clean. Fuzzy images will be rejected. Please use an informal description with your keywords of the image to use as the alt text.
- Aesthetics – include bullet-points, numbered lists and subheadings to improve the appeal of the blog post.
External Link Guide
- Relevance – you should only link out to sites that are relevant to the post and offer informative content for readers. The site has to be something a business owner would find relevant to running a business.
- Standard – the site you link to should be complete with no half-finished pages or 404 errors. The site should be well designed and content aligned correctly. The site should be fast loading and be easy to navigate.
- Referencing other domains – I only allow additional referencing that point to highly authoritative sites.
- Reliability – the site you are linking to should be trustworthy and provide reliable content for readers. If the site you are linking to looks shady, I won’t accept the article.There must also be a contact page on the site. We won’t accept articles pointing to sites that hide their contact information.
- Affiliate Links – no affiliate links allowed, but I will allow a link to a site that has affiliate links on it, so long as the site is educational and isn’t just there to sell.
- Redirects – No links that redirect to another domain.
Submitting Guide for Guest Blog Articles
- When you have completed the post and checked it for errors you can then submit it in Word 2003. Please name each file in the following way:Name of Article – Your name – MM-DD-YYYour 1-2 links should be placed in a comment bubble over top the keywords you want underneath them.
- Send the article to the e-mail address you should have from me. If you don’t have an e-mail address from me, please use my contact page to contact me. I don’t want to put my e-mail address on this page because of spammers and bots.
- You will get free editing with your article.
- I will review the article and use Word’s Track Changes feature to go through the article. If I find too many errors, we will stop and let you know the article isn’t good enough. If there’s only a few, I will send them back to you to so you can approve them or re-write the content.
Remember that I reserve the right to reject any article at our own discretion.
Thank you for participating in my guest blogging program.